The annual British GQ Men of the Year Awards were held this week in London and we have got to say the gents were on point. Honestly going through all the red carpet looks was such a pleasure and there were so many dapper men in attendance. If only all red carpet events could be as stylish.
We rounded up our fav looks from the evening, let us know who impressed you.
- Chris Hemsworth, The Avengers actor and his stunning wife were in all black for the event.
- British track cyclist Christopher Hoy opted for a three-piece grey suit.
- Comedians David Walliams and Jimmy Carr in matching velvet jackets.
- Retired England Football player Jaime Redknapp
- Sacha Baron Cohen cleans up good!
- Mad Men’s John Slattery in Dunhill.
- Dolce & Gabbana in you guessed it Dolce and Gabbana
- Dermot O’Leary in a midnight blue three piece by Thom Sweeney.
- Tinie Tempah in none other than Tom Ford
- A dapper looking Tom Jones brings out the checks.
- Musician Gary Barlow in Dolce and Gabbana.