Friday night saw the who’s-who of fashion and media gather at the exclusive The Reserve Restaurant and Nightclub in Cape Town for the Csquared x ThirtySixMan Midnight Express Fashion Show.
As we sat going through the images from the night, we noticed a lot really well dressed people were in attendance. We felt these fold needed a special mention:
- Ryan Jared Ali, Editor of The Curator: Ryan kept it clean, simple and elegant. This is the look to go for if you are going to be front row at shows!
- We are not quite sure who this young man is but we have to give him points for style. The flower detailing on his jacket lapels brings some color and individuality to the outfit. We also like his hanging bowtie which am sure we will be seeing a lot more of come summer.
- The perfectly tailored three piece suit!!! You can never go wrong with that and Shikar Mothilal (first gent on left) is rocking this one. This is how you wear a suit gents.
- The gents behind ThirtySixMan - Neil Doveton and Willem Jacques looked dapper in black. We liked Willem’s trendy gray jacket lapels matched with the yellow pocket square, while Neil accessorized his Csquared suits with hints of blue.
- Elrico Bellingan from Luxo blogis one of our favorite looks from the night. We like the detailing on his jacket, the blue rimmed specs that perfectly compliment his bow tie, he looked suave and definitely bought a touch of elegance to the night.
- Blogger Jerri Mokgofe’s scarf needs its own stylish mention!! What an accessory! With something as dramatic as this you do not need anything else, it is the ultimate statement accessory and we like, we like alot!
- We love it when people use accessories in a new way. Monde Mtsi from The Renasissance Men decided not to wear his tie in the traditional way to show off the paisley design at the end. On first glance on the night we thought he was wearing an ascot but soon realized he had knotted his tie in a stylin’ unique way and he had a key pinned to his breast pocket another unique accessory.
These are just some of our stylish pics. Have a look through our Socials and Banner Wall pics from the night and you tell us, who was looking hot and who was not.
Subscribe to Csquared Menswear by Email and stay tuned to Csquared’s Facebook or follow us on Twitter at @CsquaredSA for more stylin’ daily updates.
Csquared Menswear is stocked at selected boutiques and premier Stuttafords and Markham stores nationwide.
Images: Csquared x 36MAN Midnight Express Show Socials & Banner Wall / Gary Stemmett / SDR Photo