Patrick Bateman. American Psycho aka the most stylish murderer. Ever.
Say what you want about him but the man has impeccable style. His suits, he favours Hugo Boss, Valentino, Ralph Lauren, Dior, Thomas Pink, were always tailored to perfection. He has a morning routine that excludes facial alcohol in shaving products, relies on high end Yves St Laurent cosmetics to exfoliate, remove impurities and hydrate.
For the next few days we want to share with you Patrick’s Guide to Dressing Well. So as not to overload you with info, we have broken it down into 3 parts, today we start with THE ESSENTIALS.
According to Patrick these are the must have items every #TOPSWAG man needs in his wardrobe.
1) A good pair or two of dark jeans
2) Oxfords: Black or brown but preferably black
3) A few button down shirts and one must be white
4) A pair or two of good slim trousers
5) Good socks (black), underwear and t-shirts
6) A good wool coat
7) A good tailored suit
8) A slim tie in black or a conservative colour
9) A leather belt
10) Low key accessories- a scarf, leather wallet, pocket square
Despite his penchant for killing people, Patrick Bateman was a man of style so when he says these are your 10 major essentials I think you best listen. A true Csquared man should already have most of these items as #TOPSWAG can not be achieved without some basic stylish essentials.
Say what out will but the man had swag. Tomorrow Patrick breaks down the rules to dressing well.
Stay tuned to Csquared’s Facebook or follow us on Twitter @CsquaredSA for more stylish updates.